There may be situations where users cannot be uploaded or downloaded to a Challenger panel in Titan 3.2. This is often caused by an incorrectly set IUM Installed option in the Admin > Challenger form. If this is not set correctly, Titan could attempt to send raw card data (IUM Data) to a panel with standard memory confirugation (i.e. User and Site Code information). This only applies to V8 Challengers.
The reason for this is that from Titan 3, Titan no longer automatically sets the IUM Installed option, and it is required to be set manually depending on what memory format the Challenger Panel is using.
To confirm that the panel and Titan are using the same memory type:
Check the memory type that the panel is using
- Via the keypad, go to Menu 19 > 11, then select 1 for Challenger.
- Press 'enter' to see the Options screen
- If the options include either SM or LM - The system is Non-IUM.
- If the options include SIUM, MIUM or LIUM - The system is IUM Enabled
Ensure the IUM Installed option is correct
- If the panel is Non-IUM, the "IUM Installed" tick-box must NOT be ticked.
- If the panel is IUM Enabled, the "IUM Installed" tick-box MUST be ticked.
Figure 1: IUM installed option
If you continue to experience issues, please contact Technical Support.