The TruVision® NVR 10 (TVN 10) is a cost effective, network video recorder with up to 8 built-in PoE ports designed to support video streams from IP video cameras. With a total of 20/40/80Mbps of total bandwidth available, the NVR 10 can support up to 16 cameras at HD resolution in real-time (30fps) and many other conﬁgurations. Flexible bandwidth allocation per channel allows users to maximize recording performance. In addition to browser, software and mobile device management tools, the familiar front panel controls allow for easy operation. On-board PoE ports support up to 120 watts for ease of installation.
- 4/8/16 HD Cameras (ONVIF/PSIA) in Real-time (30fps)
- TruVision® and UltraView® IP Cameras from VGA through 5.0 Megapixel (indoor and outdoor)
- TruVision 4, 8 and 16-Channel Encoders
- Up to 8 Built-in PoE Ports
- Plug-and-Play Camera Installation
- Continuous, Motion or Scheduled Recording Modes
- Rack Mountable – 1.5 RU (CS model is not rack mountable)
- Local USB Archiving
- VGA and HDMI Output for High-quality Local Viewing
To learn more, visit the website at www.firesecurityproducts.com.au.