The Network Access Controller complements the Challenger family of control panels by providing a dedicated access control solution designed for modern requirements.
The TS1066-4 strengthens the Challenger family of control panels by providing a 4 door variant of the Network Access Controller.
- On-board Ethernet and USB connectivity for connection directly into supported software
- Smaller form factor than existing intelligent controllers
- 8 inputs and 4 relay outputs on board
- Utilises Dual Wiegand Interface (TS1061) for additional relays and inputs
- Up to 4 doors per controller
- Dual RS-485 busses individually configurable to communicate with a range of protocols including:
- SALLIS by Salto
- Up to 6 readers per door, each configurable as either in or out readers
- 100 scheduled actions stored locally on panel hardware
- Up to 250,000 users
- Future-proof card format storage
- Upgrade via remote flash firmware
PLEASE NOTE: CTPlus installer software must be downloaded to configure and upgrade Network Access Controller firmware. You can download the latest version at www.firesecurityproducts.com.au/downloads
Please click below to download the relevant manuals. A 'how to upgrade your firmware' guide is also available.