With a range of new capability and features, along with a range of increased capability and functionality based on the existing Challenger10 platform, ChallengerPlus offers a smart, secure security solution that offers a long term solution, while meeting the needs of today.
- Support for Network Access Controller, Dual Wiegand Interface and 4G Communications Module
- UltraSync support for provisioned and non-provisioned mode panels
- Cloud-based firmware and software updating
- Up to 32 standard doors can be created
- Up to 2 standard lifts can now be created without the need for TS0869 Intelligent Lift Controller. Each lift can have up to 10 floors configured.
- New input types to allow Twin trip detection are available
- Siren mode can now be toggled to be either a horn speaker or a 12v DC output
- Console Warning can now be restricted to individual RASs that use entry / exit timers
- RAS and DGP menus now support model type selection
- Remote reset commands from software
- User menu to change PIN
- Improved events and reasons for area secure and access denied
- Automatic IP address assignment using DHCP
- Stay mode via App
Existing Challenger10 users
Existing Challenger10 customers can protect their hardware investment and upgrade to a ChallengerPlus, to take advantage of the modern features and functionality that the new ChallengerPlus delivers.
Upgrading from Challenger10 to ChallengerPlus can be done from within the CTPlus (v2.1) software, available from the Aritech website.
IMPORTANT: Please refer to the Firmware Upgrade Field Notes when attempting a firmware upgrade
How to upgrade your firmware
Firmware is available via CTPlus (installer software). You will need to download CTPlus from the Aritech website before you can proceed with installation and setup.
The following manuals are available:
Other Helpful Guides and Documents