The following article can be used to help migrate from Titan to CTPlus configuration tool for ChallengerPlus control panels.
1. In Titan, go to System Maintenance Utility and click on Export. Select the correct system Number
2. In the Format option, click on the arrow down option and select TitanCT/CTPlus.
The location of the system import file can be changed if you click on the Browse button and point it to where you would like to save it, alternatively the location of the file can be seen under the export file. In this case it is saving to C:\Program Files)x86)\Tecom\Bin\exp_JSON_060820.system
Take a copy of the file and save it on a location where you can easily access it to do an import in CTPLus.
3. Launch CTPlus, Go to Administration> Import System.
Click on the browse option (click on the 3 dots next to 'import file':
Once you select the file, all other fields will automatically populate and click on Import.
Once you click on Import, the system will activate in CTPlus but you can double check via clicking on Operation> Systems and making sure that the correct system is active.
4. Connect the Challenger Panel to the software and bring it online. Check the firmware of the panel as can be seen below: the firmware in the panel is 10.06.xxxxx (Challenger 10 firmware).
Go to Operations>Status and Control, right click on the Challenger Panel (that needs the firmware upgrade) and click on Program Firmware.
Sync and upgrade to the latest firmware available (released and pre-released).
Select the firmware file 10-07.xxxx and click Program to send the file to the device and upgrade the firmware
6. Once the firmware is upgraded, the challenger panel will upgrade to Challenger Plus and it will show as (CH+) as can be seen below.