People counting camera support
The software supports the people counting cameras TVS-PC1 (outdoor camera) and TVS-PC2 (indoor camera).
The software collects the counting data of people by the cameras, which are part of a people counting camera group. Several parameters, including display options, counting threshold and
counting starting number can be configured.
The number of people on site can be displayed in a tile, on map or on a webpage. The webpage can be opened in the same LAN on a PC or mobile device (iOS or Android) or can be shown via a media player on a monitor.
Summary of main bug fixes
- Fixed a time issue for the search function of ANPR (license plate) events when the ANPR camera is added to a TVN 22.
- Fixed a time issue for the event search of the multi-imager camera (TVS5101) connected to a TVN 22.
- Fixed an issue where the application crashed when the video export failed because the maximum number of streams was reached for a TVN 70.
- Fixed an issue with the Diagnostics report that gave an error message when TruVision Navigator is used as client/server with a SQL database.
- Fixed an issue where the camera stays selected (green icon) after all video tiles were closed.