For installers who need to re-install Titan onto a laptop/desktop, we have noted some handy hints below that may assist in the process.
A reminder that CTPlus is the latest configuration tool that should be considered, to ensure the latest technology and features are available for your installation.
- Titan is not supported on home and server edition of Windows.
- Unzip Titan File, extract the file on local machine and then run the setup as an administrator
- Titan software must be installed with admin rights, and even when running the software on daily basis the PC must have adequate rights as it needs to read and write to the C: as part of the database communication. Failure to do so will corrupt the database.
- On some occasions, strict Firewall settings and Anti-virus software’s can lead to installation rollback- if that is the case check firewall settings and add in Titan as an approved application or turn-off firewall and try to install software again
- For Windows Vista, Windows 7 ,8 or any 64 bit systems the only build of Titan supported is Titan version 3.0 or above.
- For Windows 10, the only build of Titan supported is versions 3.4 or above.
- Titan version 3.5.1 (build30) is free to download and no registration is required.
- Titan versions <3.3 are not compatible with Windows 10
- Titan 3.4 is Windows 10 compatible.
- Titan version 18.104.22.168 or later can upgrade directly to Titan 22.214.171.124
- Titan versions older than 126.96.36.199 need to upgrade to 188.8.131.52 before going to 184.108.40.206
- For all Titan versions prior to 1.6, you must upgrade to version 1.7 first, then 2.0.34 and then 220.127.116.11