We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of Service Pack 2 for TruVision Navigator 9.0.
This new update aims at improving the overall experience of the Aritech video security solutions. In addition to enhanced functionality, the user interface has been refreshed for a better overall user experience.
TruVision Navigator 9.0 Service Pack 2 (SP2) contains the following new features:
- Multiple timelines make searching much more straightforward
- Thumbnails and thumbnail search made easier with the ability to hover the mouse over the timeline to reveal the incident you are looking for
- Save bookmarks in the database allows for easy retrieval of live or recorded video even in a later session
- Support for the TruVision People Counting camera (TVS-PC1)
- Shows the real-time people counting result for your site. The software receives the real-time counting data of each camera on-site, calculates the occupancy and can deliver it in various ways to guards, staff and visitors.
For the complete list of new features and enhancements, please refer to the release notes.