Aritech is pleased to announce the immediate availability of CTPlus v2.5.
CTPlus is a software tool for programming and controlling a Challenger security system, and is typically used by installers with a laptop PC.
CTPlus provides a simple and easy-to-use interface for programming the Challenger system, including the ability for technicians to upload/download or import/export system configurations to allow for off-site programming or system backups. Service technicians can use CTPlus to connect remotely to Challenger panels for programming, routine maintenance, and fault diagnosis.
This latest release of CTPlus adds video integration with TruVision NVRs and resolves issues which have been reported by you.
- ChallengerPlus and TecomPlus now integrate with TruVision recorders to deliver video confirmation of events and playback from supported devices within the app.
- CTPlus is now able to connect to WMS installations (V1.39-55401.1918 or later), which simplifies the process of programming panel changes on these systems
- The device tree of a panel may now be exported in JSON format from the Connections form
- Support for the new TS1066-4 Network Access Controller (4 doors)
- Force arm option has been added to ChallengerPlus panel types
- Device numbers are now visible in the Status and Control form
- Floors and DGPs are now automatically created when setting up a Standard lift
- Door / Lift creation wizard now allows you to specify a name for the door or lift
- Improvements to status recall on RASs and DGPs RAS and DGP device models can now be updated automatically by right-clicking on the panel in Status and Control and selecting ‘Update all device models’. Please be aware that on older devices which do not support reporting the model, this will temporarily cause the device to report offline then online messages.
- Wiegand LED options on the Network Access Controller readers form now display correctly depending on the type of reader selected
- Diagnostics are now available for expanders directly from the status and control form
- Several sections within CTPlus now allow copying data to the clipboard, including the About form, the Status and control form, and Diagnostics
- Two new comm path types have been created for WMS and UltraSync based connections
- The ‘send to address’ field in the comm path now supports either IP address or computer name for ChallengerPlus and ChallengerLEPlus panels. Challenger10 and NAC continue to only support IP addresses.
- When retrieving inputs from a panel, type 0 inputs will now be deleted in CTPlus (this retains existing functionality from Titan software)
- When retrieving devices from a panel, CTPlus records will now be updated to accurately reflect deleted records
- All devices are now sent to the panel correctly during a send all or send installer command
- Resolved issues where incorrect commands were being sent to unsupported devices, causing ‘command not supported’ messages in the event log and other erroneous behaviour within CTPlus
- DGP 16 is no longer a default record when creating a new DGP, and will be skipped to suggest the correct next available record
- Resolved issue where macro times would be incorrectly set to 0 when a macro was disabled and then re-enabled
- NAC doors are now managed correctly in the command queue for various configurations
- Corrected model list entities and functionalities across various forms and events
- UltraSync settings are now downloaded to the panel correctly when UltraSync is disabled within CTPlus
- Resolved issue that prevented some third-party communicators from functioning correctly when used for panel comms
- Timezones which cross midnight are now uploaded correctly
- Users will no longer see an error about duplicate PINs when assigning to active cards if it already exists in an inactive card
- Status and control tree now updates correctly when switching a NAC from Classic to IP Extended mode
- When updating firmware on the TS1020 DGP, the status no longer gets stuck at 100%