Aritech is pleased to announce the immediate availability of the latest version TecomC4 Management Software.
The full list of features is available on the website at www.c4portal.com.
- • Password complexity can be configured. Password change can be periodically enforced.
- • External address property added for each device.
- Isolate/Deisolate commands and events added to driver framework
- Duplicate card issue has been fixed.
- Roles cloning fixed, no error message shown and all permissions copied.
- Multiselect behaviour of access level lists (access points, persons) corrected.
- Diagnostic panel indicates that traces are enabled when server OR client traces are on instead of both.
- Fixed a filtering issue in the monitor.
- When exporting plans from visualization filenames are truncated to meet with windows limitation.
- Corridors are sorted by name in the visitor client
- Fixed badge designer I the visitor client
- Visitor client can be used with the reception role permissions again.
- Delete operation for device and regions optimized and not causing SQL timeouts when deleting larger hierarchies.
Detailed programming and configuration of your system is handled using the CTPlus software. CTPlus is available to all installers at the completion of the training assessment.