End-of-sale announcement Security Commander for new sites
We would like to announce the end-of-sale of a number of Security Commander software editions.
Product parts affected by this announcement are:
- TS97101L - Security Commander Lite edition
- TS97101S - Security Commander Standard edition
- TS97101P - Security Commander Professional edition
As technology shifts and customer needs change, we strongly encourage all Security Commander customers to consider a migration path to TecomC4 management software.
Important milestone dates for Security Commander:
- End-of-sale for base and professional license: 31 March 2020
- End-of-sale for all other license options: 31 December 2020
- End-of-life for all Security Commander SKUs: 31 December 2021
- End-of-Sales Date: The first day the product is no longer available to order
- End-of-Life Date: The first day the product is no longer supported by Aritech
Following the end-of-life announcement, technical support and engineering will no longer be supporting this product. We strongly encourage you to upgrade to TecomC4 prior to this date to ensure the full support through the migration period. Interlogix will communicate these dates to you again as a reminder.
Why are we transitioning to an end-of-life for Security Commander?
Aritech strives to provide best-in-class products and services to meet our customer’s needs throughout all stages of a product lifecycle. As technology and business needs evolve, there will be cases where older products and technologies no longer meet market requirements, therefore periodically, it becomes necessary to end the development of certain products. The decision to discontinue Security Commander is based on a number of factors, including the change to technology and IT requirements, security and vulnerability issues, and the introduction of a newer solution with more advanced features and functionality.
Upgrade Path to TecomC4
TecomC4, an advanced security management solution , is a flexible, open platform that allows you to control all of your security and facility needs - intrusion detection, access control and video surveillance - from the one interface.
TecomC4 is built on modern technology that gives end-users an open platform and flexibility to manage their entire operation from a single interface. Manage and control your site, whether on-site or remotely, all of your security needs ranging from intrusion detection to access control and video surveillance with TecomC4 management software. Know exactly who is in the building at any given time with integrated video surveillance and monitor your premises in real-time to deliver a safe, secure environment for staff and visitors.
- Scalable to multiple sites, multiple systems, multiple users
- Real-time client synchronisation and automatic saving of changes
- Complete access in multi-site environments where people need access to one or more sites.