This release offers a number of new features and improvements. Customers may upgrade to Forcefield 8.0.2 directly from the following previous versions:
- FF 8.0.1 B3
- FF 8.0.0 B37
- FF 7.2.2 B54
- FF 7.2.1 B30
- FF 7.2.0 B53
Resolved issues in 8.0.2:
- Resolved issue where inputs related to doors on Four Door Controllers were assigned to the incorrect range. Any customers who have previously upgraded to 8.0.0 or 8.0.1 will have this issue resolved automatically as part of the upgrade process.
- Detail Challenger report will now print correct door numbers
- Door status no longer shows 'Isolate door alarm' when doing status update.
- Resolved issue where performing a Send All to a Challenger panel would not send RAS information
- Resolved an issue where door 17 programming was not accessible after migrating a Challenger10 panel to a ChallengerPlus
New features in Forcefield 8.0.2:
- Support for ChallengerPlus panels
- Support for TS1066 Network Access Controller
- TS0866/67 to TS1066 conversion
- Upgrade to ChallengerPlus directly from Challenger V8 and Challenger10
- Up to 5 licenses may now be added to users for validation and expiration
Improvements in Forcefield 8.0.2:
- User card data increased to 64 bits
- Maximum number of members increased to 1022
- Workstation logout moved from menu to speedbar
- Panel uploads have option to clear panel records before uploading
To view the full list of additional features and improvements, please refer to the release notes.